Telesales Team Manager
Challenging, interesting friendly and fun! That's what working for us is like. And we really look after our people too. But what about you? We want someone who shows initiative, with leadership and telesales experience to support the Director, manage and train the sales team & help us to exceed our targets. You need to be motivated and enthusiastic with excellent communication skills. Does that sound like you?
Basic Salary £28k - £33k (depending on experience) + OTE
The salary package is flexible - depending on your experience, and you’ll benefit from an uncapped, generous and achievable commission package and the chance to develop your career.
Hours are Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm. In addition, one Saturday in twelve on the management rota 9:00am - 1pm (overtime paid at time and a half).
Our Telesales Team Manager (B2C) plays an important role in Home Telecom (part of Global 4 Communications). We’re looking for someone:
Experienced, motivated and team focussed with a positive attitude.
- With previous management experience.
Who’s a good communicator, with a proven record of strong sales skills.
With telesales experience.
With ability to manage and train a team to deliver targeted results.
With good interpersonal and presenting/training skills.
With excellent organisational and administrative skills.
Who’s an excellent team builder and motivator and who thrives on challenge.
Who’s trustworthy, professional and reliable.
Who’s proficient in computer skills MS Word, Excel, Outlook.
We could tell you that we’re a family company and we are. But we’d rather tell you what it’s like working with us.
We frequently ask our employees what they value most. They normally tell us it’s training so we’re big on that. Of course, we’re looking for drive and commitment from our team but we’ve learnt over the years that the key to that is having a happy team. So, we’re big on that too.
We have dress down days, we play music in the office (yes, we really do), we do lots of charity events and we have a great package of employee benefits for you. We are also very proud to be members of the Living Wage Scheme. That means we always pay above the national minimum wage.
In short, our employees tell us we’re great to work for. And we work hard on maintaining that.
What we do
Global 4 and Home Telecom are leading providers of telephony solutions and services in both business to business (B2B) and business to consumer (B2C) markets.
There are two things we’re passionate about - employee satisfaction and customer satisfaction.
About the job
Here’s an outline of some of the things the job involves:
- Managing and responsible for a sales team of up to 10 people, leading by example.
- Implementing sales strategies to meet targets.
- Ensuring individual and team daily/ weekly/monthly KPIs and targets are achieved.
- Conduct daily sales meetings to develop and motivate the team.
- Implement team incentives and commission structures.
- Develop and implement strategies to maximise all leads.
- Communicate effectively the team sales targets to each individual team member ensuring the overall team target is achieved.
- Responsible for the development of all new employees within your team.
- Coaching, mentoring, training, upskilling, one to ones and performance plans for all team members.
- Provide analysis and reports of team’s performance and individual performance.
- Adhere to company policies & procedures and legislative requirements.
- Working closely with the Director to ensure sales and service performance is maintained - with weekly reporting.