Senior Project Management
Senior Project Manager - Leading Construction Consultancy - Central London
Your new company
My client is a leading construction consultancy who are currently looking to retain a Senior Project Manager to join their Central London team.
Your new role
Your role is to run complex projects across a variety of sectors within the business and support the development of more junior members in the team.
Your main responsibilities will involve:
- Preparing scopes of work, appointment documents, programmes, and communication strategies
- Providing advice on procurement, contracts (JCT), logistics plans, construction plans and particular conditions
- Preparing and evaluating the contractor and consultant selection process
- Providing, understanding and commenting on documentation, including consultant appointments
- Chairing client meetings, providing commentary to valuations, cost reports, drawings and specifications, programmes and buildability
- Providing input into final accounts and insight into loss and expense and LAD claims
- Running complex projects/assignments, delegating work to junior team members
What you'll need to succeed
- APM qualifications or equivalent
- Chartership (MCIOB, MRICS or equivalent)
- Post-Chartership experience across Residential, Commercial and Retail sectors, with the emphasis on Commercial
- Experience of working as an EA (Employers' Agent) would be advantageous
What you'll get in return
- Competitive Base Salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private medical cover
- Pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Interest free season ticket loan
- Cycle to work scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.