We are looking for best in market talent, who bring impressive academics and career history, and very much on an upward curve in their career.
My client offers unrivalled development, rotation and succession planning opportunities for people who are able to work in a fast paced culture, continually looking to add value and drive change.
As a Finance Graduate:
- Excellent communication
- Analytical mindset
- Proven presentation skills
- Able to work on own initiative, prioritise and meet deadlines.
- Ambitious with a real desire to progress rapidly.
This is a true Commercial Finance opportunity, building relationships with the Senior Leadership Team and the wider business. You will need to understand their requirements, take ownership and manage expectations to ensure delivery in a timely manner with all requirements met, including:
- Planning and presenting of projects.
- Ownership of the weekly and monthly reporting requirements for the UK and Ireland.
- Responsible for gross margin and inventory figures for the UK and Ireland.
- Heavily involved in the implementation of a new system
- Opportunity to get involved in numerous other projects
Generous packages are on offer including a full study package! Please do not miss out on several of the most reputable employers in the North-London area which is easily commutable by public transport.