Purchasing Assistant wanted for a car dealership based in Brighton. You will be responsible for reviewing all key purchasing accounts for them, helping to achieve quality and cost effective procurement of products and services required by the Company.
- Maintaining and arranging licensing for company use of petroleum, oil etc.
- Maintaining key purchasing accounts for gas, electric, utilities etc.
- Reviewing all key purchasing accounts for the company, with an eye to winning the best value, most cost efficient contract.
- Maintaining supplies for keyrings, mileage books, stationary etc.
- Sourcing and ordering resources, such as furniture, equipment, training providers, etc.
- Managing relationships with company suppliers.
- Maintaining company cleaning contracts and car valeting contracts.
- Arranging paperwork for waste disposal, chemical removal etc.
Full time. 40 hour week.
First Recruitment Services Ltd is acting as an employment agency.