Science Teacher (Physics)
SCIENCE TEACHER (PHYSICS) - 'OUTSTANDING’ ACADEMY - KENSINGTON & CHELSEA
Are you an Outstanding Physics Teacher?
Clarus Education are actively looking for a Science Teacher, specialising in Physics for a full time and permanent post, starting September 2017.
This is an unmissable opportunity to join an Outstanding academy within the prestigious Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea. The head teacher welcomes applications from Experienced and NQT’s so please read on and apply….
- Enthusiastic Science Teacher - Physics specialist (KS3-5)
- Outstanding Subject Knowledge - 1st Class or 2:1 Physics Degree & High A Levels
- Applications welcome from NQTs - Good / Outstanding observations and references required!
- Confident and personable Individual required!
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging lessons - clear passion for Physics
- Ability to teach up to KS5 advantageous
- Driven and ambitious person required
- Science Teacher - Physics - Permanent Contract
- September 2017 start!
- Inner London salary - MPS/UPS - £28,098 - £46,829
- Outstanding Science Department - 9 people - all supportive and welcoming
- Ongoing opportunities to progress- 1st class and bespoke CPD programme
- Full-Time - Permanent contract
- 'Outstanding’ graded Academy
- Prestigious Royal Borough of Kensington & Chelsea location
- Inspirational leadership team - forward thinking
- Highly successful school - Excellent results- GCSE’s Within the top 20% Nationally
- Modern facilities - well equipped Science Laboratories
To be considered for this Science teacher post, please submit your CV and cover letter to Clarus Education.
Whether an NQT an experienced Science teacher looking for a change, please get in touch today. If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours.