Senior IFA Administrator
A unique and vastly expanding IFA firm based near Bank station are looking to recruit a Senior Financial Services Administrator to support with report writing, research and processing of client records.
The marketplace for strong IFA administrators is saturated with similar options, however this firm is truly different. They have an incomparable culture, creating a working environment that is unrivalled. They are truly meritocratic and those who work hard are progressed. It is an exceptional opportunity.
Due to exponential growth and client retention, this business have an open vacancies for candidates with experience at a comparable business.
The ideal candidate:
- Possesses recent and extensive experience, working at an Indepedent Financial Planning business, processing new business and producing client packs
- Able to navigate systems such as Adviser Office/Intelligent Office and use platforms and wraps to obtain quotations
- It is essential the successful candidate has experience of writing suitability reports
- Must be committed to their own career progression and have demonstrated this through professional study
- A rare culture with a combination of a warm and friendly environment and a hardworking approach
- Supportive of further study with financial incentives for passing examinations
- An expanding client base and opportunities for progression
- A sociable environment which rewards employees at al levels with things like staff nights out, meals at top London restaurants and company away-days
If you have experience as listed above, please apply for this role, and all successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of application.