Assistant Project Manager - Rail, Global Consultancy
An excellent Assistant Project Manager role has just come up for an international prestigious construction consultancy client based in London
A truly excellent role for a candidate wishing to join the company on a permanent basis
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Preferably major projects experience in rail, LUL or CIVILS
- Early project development experience (Feasibility to Option Selection)
- Good understanding of PM
- This role will work within the busy and lucrative Rail industry
- Very strong Communication with senior stakeholders
- Issuing weekly and monthly reports as necessary
- MUST have a background of either working in RAIL or being a Project Manager in a construction consultancy (not necessarily rail related, preferably CIVILS) If you don’t your application will not be considered.
My client offers fantasic benefits and a lucrative career ladder in order to progress.
Your application will be reviewed by BlueCrest Recruitment. BlueCrest Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Due to the high volume of applications, we will only contact you within the next 21 days if your application has been successful and have been selected for an interview