Legal Accounts Assistant
We have a new vacancy to work in a top central London based law firm as a Legal Accounts Assistant.
Our client is wanting someone with a minimum 2 years experience working in legal accounts in a solicitors firm.
Your duties will include
- Daily Banking and Cheque writing
- Helping with Bank Reconciliations and allocation of funds
- Purchase Ledger
- Posting of billings, Processing write offs, transfers and credit notes
- Running aged debt and regular WIP management
- General ad-hoc duties: queries, filing, expense bills,
- Liaising with partners, billing fee earners and secretaries regarding general enquiries
Ideally must have Tikit Partner for Windows accounts software experience.
If this role is of interest to you please apply and one of our Consultants will endeavour to contact you to go through this position and any other potential vacancies that may be suitable, based on your skills, ability and industry experience. Maxim is acting as an Employment Agency in regard to this vacancy.