Senior Payroll Officer - £28-29K - 12 Month FTC - North London
My client is a leading business in the charity sector renowned for commitment to helping people in need and improving their standard of living.
A newly created role has established for a SENIOR PAYROLL OFFICER to join their team.
To be considered successful, the ideal candidate must -
- have processed a payroll extending to 1400 employees approx
- have had exposure to a weekly and monthly payroll
- enjoy working in a team
- want to work for a business they can be proud to be affiliated with
- have a high attention to detail and take pride in their work
Upon entry into this role be rewarded with -
- entry into a friendly team of 4 and a professional culture
- a role extending to 37.5 hours per week
- 25 days holiday per year
- pensions contributions matched by up to 6.5%
- other benefits including cycle to work, discount scheme and learning and development training.
Don't miss this opportunity to work for an excellent organisation you can be proud to be affiliated with - APPLY NOW !