Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Assistant
£16,000 - £18,000 per annum + benefits
Ambridge Harris is looking to recruit a Digital Marketing Assistant on behalf of our client based in South Bristol. This is a junior role to collaboratively support the digital marketing team to manage the website and associated products, to ensure processes and systems run as smoothly as possible.
You will be required to process website administration and statistical requests and to assist with lead and review generation and other ad hoc marketing tasks in busy periods.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic media/marketing graduate, prepared to work from the ground up to gain experience with websites and digital marketing as part of an international media group.
MAJOR AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY:
Website Administration -
- To help administer website processes, approving free listings and reviews and ensuring all content is up to standard
- To record and share organic web leads
- You will manage the administrative side of the company website, processing sync sheets, managing the dashboard, linking CRM files to the website, sending client leads generated via the site to account managers, producing website expiry notifications, etc…
- Assist with client ROI reports
- Monitor online promotions
- Process and answer website enquiries
- Assist with digital client management
- Where possible identify and implement new processes and procedures to increase workflow and minimise required resources
- To work with clients to help generate reviews
- To chase listings and advertising copy from clients for inclusion on the website
- To assist in writing and processing online bookings during busy periods - taking client marketing information and creatively converting into listings and showcases ensuring that SEO framework is adhered to
- To assist with ad hoc updates to the website
- Updating event dates on a regular basis
- Assisting with social media updates and tasks
- To communicate with all areas of the business about marketing achievements
- Present highly professional image of the client to all stakeholders, through verbal and written interactions
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.