Accounts Payable Team Leader
Page Personnel have been engaged by our client, a large business based in Emersons Green, Bristol, to recruit an Accounts Payable Team Leader into their accountancy team on a Fixed Term Contract.
Our client is a well known national company, based in Bristol.
The duties of the Accounts Payable Team Leader will involve, but not be limited to;
- Supervising a team of 5 Accounts Payable Clerks.
- Driving performance and ensuring compliance.
- Building team morale and improving intra-team relationships.
The successful candidate for the role of Accounts Payable Team leader will demonstrate;
- Experience working with high volumes of invoices - this team processes between 12000 & 14000 invoices per month, or 2000 to 2500 each.
- Strong team-working ethic and communication skills.
- A willingness to lead by example and consistently display strong, positive behaviours and and attitudes.
- Strong customer service experience, for example this could be gained in a retail background.
- SAP Experience is highly preferential.
- Previous supervisory experience is not essential, but would be beneficial.
Our client can offer a salary between £21,000 & £23,000.