Benefits: 28 days annual leave, to include Bank Holidays, Private Medical Insurance after one full year in post, Childcare Voucher Scheme
Free, onsite staff parking
A well established, vibrant Accountancy practice based on the outskirts of Chichester is seeking an enthusiastic, organised, flexible and experienced Book keeping Assistant to join the team to service practice clients.
The successful candidate will have excellent numeracy skills, you will have used computerised accounting systems and be aware of the need for complete accuracy and attention to detail. We are looking for a flexible, self-motivated, enthusiastic individual who sets themselves high standards and has excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will thrive on responsibility and the satisfaction of a job well done and are looking for a variety within a small but very professional team.
Skills & Experience you must have:
- An understanding of double-entry bookkeeping
- Strong IT skills including a good working knowledge of MS Office, including Excel and Word
- Previous experience of working with SAGE essential
- Ability to demonstrate strong attention to detail, and to manage and coordinate changing priorities
- Previous experience of working in a fast past office environment as part of a professional team
- Ability to communicate and liaise with all members of the business including Senior Managers and Directors
The main purpose of the role is assisting with date input efficiently into SAGE accounts.
We are looking to recruit an experienced Book keeping assistant for our busy practice. The candidate will play an integral role within the team ensuring the efficient and timely input of client data. Duties will include:
- Processing high volumes of client documentation in a timely manner
- Matching, batching and coding
- Correct application of VAT
- Process expenses
- Process of bank transactions into SAGE accounts
- Undertake any other duties which may be required by management commensurate to the role