Corporate Account Handler insurance
Thurston Smith is pleased to be working with one of the UK’s leading award winning insurance intermediaries who is seeking an Account Handler to be based out of their Milton Keynes office.
Operating from offices across the UK, their expertise and knowledge ensures a consistent, tailored and flexible service that adapts to the changing needs and challenges of any customers insurance needs. Since 1997, they have grown to employ over 4,000 specialist insurance staff and have over 200 specialist insurance products allowing all their customers to have access to the real product knowledge and expertise.
This role will require the successful candidate to deal with insurers and clients on a variety of insurance policies including Property Owners, Motor and Professional Indemnity. It will also require day to day insurance enquiries and assisting in helping Account Executives with the renewal process.
As part of the role you will be required to:-
- To provide broking and administrative services to clients, confining advice and information to those areas in which the jobholder is deemed competent, otherwise seeking advice as appropriate
- To collate and prepare reports for both client and insurer market
- To understand client’s situation, opportunities and problems and design of appropriate solutions
- Ensure where possible, premiums are settled in accordance with company credit control procedures
- Expand existing client portfolio to include additional covers and to produce new business leads for sales teams.
Skills and Experience:
To apply for this role you will need to have a proven track record in Commercial Account Handling.
The successful candidate will also have the ability to continue profitable relationships with existing customers and develop strong relationships with their new clients.
If this role interests you and you possess the skills and experience required, then please submit an application or contact Salv Colella at Thurston Smith.
About Thurston Smith:
Thurston Smith Appointments have been delivering successful recruitment services to the UK and international insurance markets since 2009. With a dedicated team of Insurance Specialist Recruitment Consultants, we are proud to serve candidates nationwide. Our reputation of excellence within the industry has been established by engaging with high calibre candidates, striving for a superior level of professionalism and ensuring candidates career aspirations are achieved.
Thurston Smith will treat your application with the strictest of confidence.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in our vacancy. Please note, only the candidates short-listed will be contacted.