Software Release and Configuration Manager, Large Enterprise
Do you have experience of release or configuration management of custom 3rd party developed software? Then this opportunity could be for you.
International retailer have created a new function and opportunity for a Release and Configuration Manager. This is a rewarding company offering learning and development opportunities. You will be responsible for designing and implementing robust release and configuration management processes in order to deliver services to meet business needs. The position would suit an experienced software release and configuration manager.
- Release and configuration management of complex business software
- Teamwork and team building
- Customer relationships and quality communication
Ideal skills and experience
- Dealing with 3rd party vendors and custom developed software.
- Experienced in the full life cycle of a custom software release including scoping, delivery, implementation, testing, tracking, change control, approval gates, business sign off, IT sign off, go live support
- Managed cross functional requirements in regards to release management
- Managed releases of multi-tiered applications
- Created, owned and monitored release & configuration management process
To £70K + bonus + benefits
Working hours, Mon-Fri, 9AM-5.30PM.
Interested? Please apply for immediate consideration.