Senior Sales Trainer EMEA
Groupon provides a global marketplace where people can buy just about anything, anywhere, anytime. We’re enabling real-time commerce across an expanding range of categories including local businesses, travel destinations, consumer products, and live or lively events. At the same time, we are providing advertising options and tools that merchants can use to grow and manage their businesses. Culturally, we believe that great people make great companies and that starting with the customer and working backward moves us forward. Community matters to us on an internal, local and global scale—it’s fundamental to our company’s growth and to the well-being of the world at large. We also value self-awareness, candor, lunch and WiFi. If we match with you, please apply to join us.
What the role entails:
- Assist with the design and development of the sales training content to help meet the business needs and aid the growth of our sales organisation
- Organise, evaluate and deliver the sales training programs including the sales induction and systems training
- Observe , evaluate and feedback to our Sales Managers who deliver internal sales inductions
- Coach the sales force to improve on performance and efficiency via live call listening
- Responsible for the administrative procedures related to the training programs - attendance, assessments and any other requirements
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the training including through the assessment forms provided
- Identify training needs which might arise at any time during the delivery of the programs or at any other time
- Utilise our training network and systems in the fulfillment of effective delivery
- Assist in the design, delivery, evaluation and roll out of any business initiatives, systems, tools training, and content as per business requirements/industry changes
- Deliver impactful evaluation and measurement of training solutions on employee performance and make recommendations to the Senior Sales Trainer
- Assist in all coordination aspects of sales events including the annual sales conference
- Possible occasional travel across Europe
What we need from you?
- Striving for a career within the training field and specifically sales training
- You will have ideally excelled in your current role in-terms of target achievement, and being a proactive mentor
- Some experience in working at level 3 in local or travel sales or the Operational Support departments for the local and travel lines is essential
- CIPD qualification highly desirable or working towards
- Experience of working successfully in a matrix environment
- Capable of achieving results both independently and as part of a team
- Highly client focused; ability to assess client needs and create impactful, relative solutions.
- Self-driven, requiring minimal supervision.
- Advanced knowledge of Salesforce an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, PPT and presentation skills required
- Solidly proven organisational and time management skills
- Enthusiastic with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels, whilst appreciating the commercial demands on the business clients
- A "roll up your sleeves", "can-do" attitude and desire to be part of building a winning team, combined with a genuine thirst for knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of both spoken and written English