An assistant accountant is sought by a London based, multi-strategy asset management organisation in order to assist the Finance Manager in managing day to day operations within the accounting department. You'll have the opportunity to learn within a commercial-focused, slick company whereby progression through the ranks is actively encouraged.
- To ensure balance sheets are in order and monitor daily profit and loss
- Responsible for the submission and preparation of quarterly and annual balance sheets
- Ensure payments in respect of charges are checked and verified
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Assist in preparing accounts
- Assisting in the preparation of reports/returns within agreed timeframes
Should you be part-qualified (ACCA/CIMA), possess a firm understanding of accounting principles, and have prior experience working within financial services then please apply now.