Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable Assistant
An established and successful company based in Kingsbury area are in need of a Finance Assistant/Accounts Payable Assistant. Reporting to the management accountant, the ideal candidate will have experience of using SAP and exposure to a cloud based expenses management system. The role will be of particular interest to those who happy to remain in an AP position whilst studying at a steady pace, or those who are happy working in AP for at least 2 years, with progression a strong possibility after that time.
- Processing supplier invoices, coding and distributing for authorisation by the relevant manager
- Preparing supplier payment runs and ensuring that payments are made timely and accurately
- Responding to supplier enquiries and resolving queries
- Reconciling supplier statements.
- Cash book payments and bank reconciliation
- Processing all transactions from all bank accounts
- Reviewing and allocating company charge card expenses and petty cash
- Performing end of month bank reconciliations.
- MS Word & Excel
Due to the large numbers of responses we receive, despite our best efforts it is not possible to respond to every application. Therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted for this particular role and if you haven’t heard from us within 7 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please feel free however to apply for further roles and we will certainly keep your details on file and contact you with suitable vacancies.