A leading client is seeking a Java Developer to join an expanding software development team. The ideal candidate should be able to embrace new technologies, take ownership and liaise with all members of the business.
You must have at least four years experience with Java to be considered.
- Experience of developing GUI and/or server side code using Java/J2EE
- Working knowledge of a software development IDE
- Understanding and use of Maven, Ant or Gradle along with Hudson/Jenkins
- Test cases implementation using JUNIT (or similar), along with strong debugging skills
- Proficient in developing on a Windows platform (Windows 7 or Windows 2012 onwards)
- Experience in application servers such as GlassFish, Tomcat
Salary £40-45,000 + benefits (dependant on experience).
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your lastest CV and I will arrange a call.
Scott Badger – IT Recruitment Consultant