Business Development Manager
About the role
Our client is looking for a proven Business Development Manager who enjoys collaborating with a team to achieve set sales targets. You will bring previous experience, ideally from within the IT Training industry. You consider yourself an innovative and creative thinker with proven experience developing new sales strategies for rapid growth. You will bring a passion for driving sales and achieving results, engaging others through your excitement about IT Trainings.
To be considered a strong candidate for the role you will:
The need to win appropriate business is universal. However, range of responsibilities, task and activities may be require for one role.
- Research the market and identifying potential clients.
- Be confident in identifying quality prospects and developing new business.
- Identify Decision maker contacts/ stakeholder /profiling
- Building solid business relationships
- Securing well qualified sales appointment
- Development each potential lead
- Meeting with clients to present and /or close sales
- Forecasting percentage probability of closing potential deals
- Development Knowledge of the market and competitors
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Identify opportunity for campaigns.
- Show a track record for building solid business relationships with existing accounts
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in IT training Industry.
- Hold a valid UK work permit
- Must be located in London or within a short commute
- Be willing to travel as required
- Sales: 3 years
- Client Relationship Management: 3 years
- Business Development: 3 years