Financial Accounts Assistant - Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA
Our Clients is an International Group of Companies with a T/O well over £100m.
Due to the continued growth and success of our Clients business we are looking to appoint a Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA who will report to the Financial Accountant as the Assistant Financial Accountant.
On a day to day basis you will work across;
- preparation of rolling Cash Flow Forecasts
- prepare detailed Analysis of Debtors / Creditors and multiple Bank Accounts - this information will be reported to the Financial Controller
- responsible for scrutiny of Transactions in FX and Sterling
- assist with presentation of Quarterly Reports
- extensive involvement with complex Bank Reconciliations - query management and resolution
- responsible for posting Accruals and Prepayments
- work across Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- assist with preparation of Statutory Accounts preparation
- ad hoc duties as required
This is a role for for an 'up beat' and determined character with a pride in what they do.
The role is for a hands on team player who can work both individually and as part of the team. This is a fantastic career move for an Part Qualified ACCA / CIMA who is committed to their studies and career.
Our Client will offer study support and an excellent personal development plan.
FOR AN INFORMAL DISCUSSION ABOUT THIS ROLE PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE AND ASK TO SPEAK TO KAREN REYNOLDS OR LUCY BAILEY.
We regret to advise that we are unable to respond to Candidates who are not shortlisted for this role.