To help maximise Sales with new and existing customers producing high quality sales and working towards agreed set targets and profitability goals. To provide a sales support by ensuring all queries are responded to in an efficient, professional and timely manner. To produce reports and undertaken various administrative duties linked with Sales, stock and finance. Our client offers personal growth and career development within the company and an opportunity to potentially increase salary with our various bonus schemes. You will become a key member for this exciting growing business.
- Working closely with the Sales Division, you will become a key member for this exciting growing business.
- Help grow sales from both new and existing customers and take on administrative responsibilities in relation to the sales, stock and finance.
- Understands promotions and is able to drive these
- Proactively follow up leads generated from customer data base.
- Use of initiative to identify and follow up opportunities with customers who are not already on the database
- Manage your customer base to a high degree of accuracy to ensure maximum sales are achieved
- Work closely with the poultry sales team to achieve sales objectives
- Liaise effectively with all departments within the company to ensure customer requirements are met
- Produce reports and data analysis for the Sales team
- Take on administrative responsibilities in relation to sales, stock and finance
- Administrative experience
- Previous sales experience
- Experience of selling fish or frozen produce
- Computer literate/keyboard skills, excel and word
- At least 1 years’ experience working within a sales environment preferably in proactive telesales role
- Excellent telephone skills
- High degree of accuracy and numeracy
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise issues and self-motivated
- Ability to build strong working relationships (internal/external customers)
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Determined & Enthusiastic
- Team Worker
- Reliable & Self-motivated
- Achievement orientated
- Ability to use own initiative
Salary: £22k - £25k dependant on experience