Client On-boarding Delivery Manager
Black Swan Group have been engaged on an exclusive basis to source for a Client On-boarding Delivery Manager for a Top Tier Asset manager.
Due to restructuring and growth within the team the role will oversee and structure European processes and procedures for Client On-boarding and delivery of client commitment.
The role will also be responsible for overseeing the quality and controls framework for the Client Services and Relationship Management team in line with audit, risk and compliance recommendations.
- Working with Client Services Manager to support quality monitoring and oversee controls and procedures suggested by internal risk assessments, audits or compliance reviews. Works with the team and sales to identify new service requirements to support the various European business channels and instigates projects to build and document the new services.
- Responsible for Managing strategic client on-boarding activity including taking a lead in our overall take to market/on-boarding service.
- This may include leading meetings with both internal and external teams and clients and their agents.
- Overseeing the administration of all Institutional and Platform legal contracts and ensures that the internal legal process is fit for purpose.
- Working with sales teams across the European offices. SMEs and Legal to ensure that agreements meet standards whilst conforming to client requirements.
- Oversees the maintenance of AML & Legal records for clients and ensures that the team completes associated checks and reporting. This includes various due diligence checks required by the regulator.
- Supporting reporting requirements for team management information on contract turnaround times, complaints and controls.
- Participates in special projects and performs other related duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent
- 5 years’ + experience in project management, client services, operations or compliance roles and on-boarding
- Previous experience in a paralegal, legal coordinator or compliance role preferred.
- Knowledge of Institutional or Distribution business models and familiarity with institutional contracts
- Experience of working in a client driven or project environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail.
- Comfortable working in an international environment.
- Familiarity with recordkeeping systems, excel and salesforce.
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please get in touch to discuss further and your CV through to the advert.