Job Title: Graphic Designer
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Reporting Line: Deputy Creative Director, Europe
Location: London, West End
Agenda Creative is pleased to be working with this prestigious, luxury client, who has a new exciting graphic design opportunity. This is a fantastic in-house role within a growing talented creative team.
THE ROLE: Graphic Designer
My client is looking for an accomplished graphic designer to join their talented in-house creative team. Reporting to the Deputy Creative Director, you will communicate all routes to market across printed and digital media and publications. This is an excellent opportunity for a creative designer who can deliver imaginative design solutions from concept to print and online/digital.
You are ideally from a design studio or agency background with broad exposure to cutting edge brands. You should have a design degree (or equivalent qualification), total fluency in Mac based design and excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Good organisational ability, keen attention to detail and flexibility, proven ability to interpret creative direction and following brand guidelines are also essential. You will need to be a multi-tasker, an organised professional, positive, versatile and a team player, self-motivated and are passionate about great design in both a print and digital context.
- To work within brand guidelines and also explore specific creative direction on design projects which include: Marketing and Corporate Literature; Online and Digital media; Books and Catalogues; Advertising
- Research, concepts, mock ups & presentation of ideas through to creation of finished artwork to send to print and publish online/digitally
- Project Management & Administration: Work closely with other colleagues in the Creative team; Liaise with colleagues in the Marketing team and also internal clients; Liaise with internal Production team; Seeing projects through from initial brief to completion; Working within budgets and to tight deadlines; Maintaining archive and record of projects; Share of general office admin
Skills / Competencies / Experience:
- A natural flair for creative design with excellent layout/composition, typographical and aesthetic coherence;
- Excellent knowledge of print production/finishing and online/digital media processes;
- Experience of working with cutting edge and/or luxury brands;
- In-tune with current design trends in digital and print;
- Some experience of art-directing photo-shoots;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and spoken) and be committed, reliable and capable of working well both independently and as a part of a team;
- Highly motivated, organised, proactive, enthusiastic and resourceful, with the ability to work on a number of different and varied projects at one time, often to tight deadlines.