Events & Marketing Executive
Are you the full package in events management who can manage events from start to finish and even design the material to help promote the events?
Events & Marketing Executive vacancy with a technology company based in Manchester. Working as part of a busy marketing department you will take the lead in planning and organising a range of high quality events. You will also assist with a design of the marketing material to help promote the events.
This is a varied role that will provide an excellent platform for progressing your career in events and marketing. It is essential that you have 12 months events experience (ideally gained in a corporate environment) plus basic in-house design skills. You will be required to manage the events, from initial concept and promotion, through to trouble shooting any problems on the day.
Key skills required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident stakeholder management skills
- Creativity and flair for organising events
- Proven events management skills in a corporate environment
- MS Office proficiency and InDesign experience
- Strong work ethic and exceptional time management skills
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.