Mandarin Speaking Voice Wholesale Manager (Telecom Sales) ref:1702-22
Job Title: Mandarin Speaking Voice Wholesale Manager (Telecom Sales)
Salary: Competitive Annual Salary + Performance Bonus+ Uncapped OTE + additional benefits
Job Role Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: Immediate
- Exploring new business opportunities in voice wholesale in EMEA regions.
- Acting as the main interface between the customers and the company on commercial matters.
- Managing the existing bilateral and wholesale relationship with current customers and partners.
- Managing the whole sales lifecycle and liaising with teams internally to assure customer satisfaction.
- Developing the interconnection opportunities with potential customers, negotiating with the customers on the service contract and bringing the customers on board smoothly.
- Managing and updating the routing and pricing on regular basis.
- Identifying the competitive routes in the market and helping improve the portfolio of voice service offerings.
- Innovating on the new business models in order to enrich the wholesale portfolio and formalize the value added services.
Skills and Qualification:
- Entering experience and achievements in a sales related position in Telecom Company, preferably in voice related business. Also consider IT terminal sales.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- A high level of personal motivation and enthusiasm
- Ability to work within a team as well as individually and Customer focused.
- Quick learner, hard worker, good commercial awareness
- Fluent in English and the local language, Mandarin is definitely a plus.
- Bachelor or above degree in telecom, IT or business related disciplines.
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.