LONDON, WEST END
£23,000 to £26,000 + Holidays + Pension + Private Health + More
My client is an award winning business that offers services to business on a global scale. The company boasts an impressive list of well known businesses and due to their continued success a vacancy has arisen for a Sales & Marketing Coordinator to join the team.
This newly created position will report to the Sales Director and will provide support to the London Sales team. The successful candidate will be involved in a variety of marketing tasks such as E-Marketing, Developing Marketing Material, Coordinate Trade Shows & Exhibitions, providing administrative support to the sales team to increase productivity.
This is the perfect opportunity for a career driven individual to join this expanding organisation.
- The Sales & Marketing Coordiantor will report to the Sales Director for region and support the Sales team
- Assisting the sales and marketing teams with various tasks to develop marketing material from concept to creation
- Responsible for trade show coordination, execution, developing themes, schedules and event logistics
- Help develop marketing tickets for sales and account management teams ?
- Manage content distribution to internal audiences, including Airwatch and Dropbox ?
- Assists with marketing material design, production and distribution ?
- Creating effective print and digital collateral
- Presentation development on PowerPoint and on other presentation software tools
- Creating and generating email blasts to existing and prospective clients
- Assist in coordinating email marketing campaigns to support sales, events, and PR efforts ?
- Updating and maintaining website content, marketing campaigns & sales programs
- Liaising with external marketing agencies on special project coordination
- Provide internal-customer support for marketing communications related products and services. Provide training/coaching to a variety of internal stakeholders ?
- Competitive analysis and reporting
- Creation of sales and marketing reports that track and measure the success of campaigns and key performance indicators across all channels ?
- Ensure brand integrity of communications and marketing materials ?
- Experience of providing administrative support to a busy sales team
- Experience of Coordinating & Supporting marketing activities such as Exhibitions, Events, Presentations, Online/Offline Marketing Collateral, E-marketing etc.
- Good knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint, CRM Systems, Internet & Intranets
- Educated to Degree level in a relevant subject such as Business or Marketing would be an advantage but is not essential
- Ability to confidently communicate at all levels
- A Career driven individual who is hungry to develop within a rapidly expanding organisation.
TO APPLY: Please send your CV for immediate consideration.