My client in Redhill is looking for an Accounts Assistant.
Details of the position is as below;
Assist Management Accountant with the processing of courier pay and undertake accurate data analysis and query management in line with the business timetable and demand.
Processing Courier Pay
- Assist the Management Accountant with the processing of the weekly courier pay, working to strict deadlines.
- Prepare and process pay adjustments
- Reconciliation of pay batches & analysis on a weekly basis.
- Production of weekly courier pay related reports
- Monitoring courier earnings and taking action to avoid risk of adverse
- Processing of CHAPs payments & BACS recalls
Query Management & Reporting
- Dealing with pay queries and problem solving where necessary
- Updating of spreadsheets and managing the inbox
- Assist the Management Accountant with any required ad-hoc reporting and administrative tasks
- Providing courier earnings reports
- Assisting with backdated VAT requests
- Preparation of month end reports
Measures of Success
- Effective communication, both written and oral at all levels within the company
- Effective reconciliation and problem solving.
- Advanced excel skills, including vlookups and pivot tables
- Fast and accurate data entry, creation of grammatically correct responses without any spelling errors.
- Comfortable adapting to change, meeting the changing demands of the work environment, responds well to any delays or other unexpected demands.
- High levels of dependability including following instructions as well as taking responsibility for own actions and keeping commitments.
- High levels of punctuality and attendance.
- Works well as part of a team, is objective and be open-minded towards the ideas and views of others, gives as well as welcomes feedback.
Monday - Friday working week 9am - 5.30pm