New and Used Car Sales Executive
New and Used Car Sales Executive - North London
A successful Franchise Car Retailer based in North London has an excellent opportunity for a Retail Sales Executive to join their experienced sales team.
As a Retail Sales Executive you will be responsible for the following:
- The role will include advising customers about various models in the Hyundai range and helping them to select the right vehicle to meet their needs.
- Advising customers about market leading technology.
- Providing the highest levels of customer service, ensuring that the customer remains delighted with their new car both now and in the future.
- Help customers maximise their purchase value; our Sales Executives also provide advice about value added products including finance and insurance options.
- The role will therefore also include ensuring that customers receive the right products to suit their needs, in accordance with both Company and regulatory standards.
- You will care about our customers, our brand, and your colleagues.
- You’ll want to develop to career and will be committed to ongoing training and development.
- You’ll have a full driving licence, valid in the UK with no more than 3 penalty points.
- You’ll also have no disqualifications from driving during the last 5 years.
- You’ll have a strong track record as either an experienced motor trade Sales Executive, or in an equivalent sales role.
- You will have excellent communication skills, and will be well presented.
- You will also be committed to building a long term career based on loyal, happy customers.
- Preference will be given to candidates with franchised experience, although this is not necessary.
The role covers an average 5.5 days per week, including weekends by team rota. A flexible approach is needed in order to meet customer needs. The successful candidate will enjoy a, sector leading bonus scheme, a generous holiday entitlement, and access to a range of family friendly benefits including child care vouchers and staff car ownership scheme.