Gas Engineer / Plumber required
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Gas Engineer / Plumber to join a reputable property maintenance company Based in London (N13).
As Gas Engineer / Plumber your role will involve carrying gas boiler service, gas safety certificate, cooker/hob installation, gas boiler repairs, boiler installation and plumbing repairs.
Your other responsibilities will include:
- Gas safety inspections andreports.
- Boiler breakdown cover, fault diagnostic andrepairs.
- Water leaksetc.
- Plumbing works, bathroom installations, full plumbing installations andrepairs.
- Carrying out day to day boiler and plumbingrepairs.
- Carrying out work to a highstandard.
- On call for emergency call outs 7 days a week.
What you’ll need
- Domestic or commercial gas and plumbingqualifications
- Domestic ACSGas
- Gas Safe is notessential
- At least 12 monthexperience
- CCN1 + element, cookers, fires, Gas boilersminimum
- A clean, valid, full UK drivinglicense
- Any commercial tickets would beadvantageous
- Able to carry out "out of hour call outs" ifrequested
You’ll be working 8am-5pm Monday to Friday but there are excellent opportunities for work overtime and carry out emergency calls
You will be met with a generous start off salary of £40k - £45k OTE £60k p.a. + company van + fuel card + uniform + PPE & Ipad