Salary: £36,000 + Bonus
Hours 4 on 4 off
Venatu Consulting are currently working in partnership with our client to recruit a Workshop Controller. The role will be customer focused on site a within the commercial vehicle Dealership
* Acting as one point of contact for the customer for the repair of defects on the fleet, dealing with issues on a daily basis.
* Understanding customer requirements, creating job specifications, and delegating jobs to the team.
* Proactively manage the Work in Progress (WIP), supervising and ensuring that repairs are carried out to time and quality standards.
* Liaising with the team regarding complex defects, queries, warranty defects and campaigns.
Qualifications and skills Required
* Excellent communication skills
* Previous supervisory experience in a commercial vehicle workshop as a Workshop Supervisor, Workshop Controller or Fleet Engineer
* Knowledgeable on commercial vehicles such as buses, coaches or trucks
* Knowledge of Warranty and Contract scope and procedures
* Knowledge of workshop Work in Progress (WIP) and KPIs
* Able to work in an organised and methodical manner
* Numerate and analytical, with the ability to work daily with spreadsheets and in house IT systems, to be able to manage productive man hours and unsold man hours.
* City & Guilds, NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in