Business Planning and Performance Manager
My client is a construction company currently conducting some of the largest scale projects in London. They require a brand new business planning and performance manager to replace the incumbent who is moving overseas. The position requires someone dynamic, driven and and excellent communicator with senior stakeholders in addition to fantastic report producing skills and and strong eye for detail.
The role comes with a competitive salary and outstanding company benefits including a large bonus, 25 days annual leave and private medical insurance.
- Create annual and long term business plans
- Working alongside the senior stakeholders to embed the plans across the business
- Providing sensible commercial advice to senior stakeholders
- Work with other Senior figure to improve reporting
- Provide insightful commercial analysis
- Work on process improvement
- Overall control of the business plan
- Extensive annual reporting experience
- Experience creating an annual business plan
- Experience working on large scale projects
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Strong intellectual capacity
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
If you are interested in this role please apply below or give David Goadsby a call on .