Electrical Design Engineer
A permanent Electrical Design Engineer is required for a naval defence specialist to work from their headquarters in Birmingham. It is vital that candidates have a knowledge of Electrical Design within a rugged environment.
Due to ongoing successful programmes of C and I defence projects, a permanent position exists for an Electrical Design Engineer in Birmingham.
As an Electrical design Engineer your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the client to specify and produce creative design solutions.
- Produce detailed design drawings.
- Select component parts to fulfil specification requirements of the design.
- Project management aspects including controls, planning and estimating, and the preparation of deliverables / work package.
The Electrical Design Engineer should have the following skills/experience:
- HNC or ideally degree qualified in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in the use of Solidworks, Autocad or ElecWorks to create electrical designs.
- Extensive experience of PLC configuration and programming.
- Expertise in Designing items used in a rugged or hazardous environment.
Interviews for the Electrical Design Engineer will commence with immediate effect with a view to starting as soon as possible.
For further information on the Electrical design Engineer position please contact Tom Duckett at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on or e-mail
Your CV will be forwarded to Jonathan Lee Recruitment, a leading engineering and manufacturing recruitment consultancy established in 1978. The services advertised by Jonathan Lee Recruitment are those of an Employment Agency.