Delegate Sales Executive - Legal Events
Rapidly growing B2B publishing and events business, is looking for a highly capable sales person to join their team and spread the word about their prestigious and well-respected conferences.
You will be responsible for growing attendance at the conferences the company runs annually, focused on the Legal sector.
The company is continually looking at developing product and activities, and launching new initiatives, so there’s plenty of opportunity to take on more responsibility and progress your career.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, keen to take the initiative and succeed
- Experience of delegate sales or media/conference sales, or telesales is essential
- You must be very confident on the phone, and comfortable cold calling
- Must be an entrepreneurial thinker
- Highly organised, team player, lots of initiative, common sense.
- Punctual, polite, persistent, persuasive, positive, precise
- Highly IT literate
- Knowledge of the Legal sector and experience with Salesforce would be an advantage
Key responsibilities include:
- Take responsibility for revenue targets, ensuring your individual targets, as well as the overall financial targets on the events, are consistently achieved
- Manage your time effectively ensuring the highest amount of calls are delivered daily to ensure your targets are achieved
- Use Salesforce to record all communications, update records and ensure the integrity of data is maintained
- Take responsibility for agreeing KPIs with senior management
- Cultivate lasting relationships with C-level and Director-level clients within law firms You will be expected to develop a deep understanding of the conferences and to be able to articulate clearly the subject matter with potential delegates
- Responding to inbound queries and questions about conferences in an efficient and knowledgeable way
- Work closely with the head of events and conference producers to plan tele-sales campaigns