Fantastic opportunity for a talented Bookkeeper join a close-knit team and share in continuing success.
Proficient Security are expanding and we are in the rare position of looking for a Bookkeeper to join the well-established team and share in its success and ongoing expansion.
Location: Head Office, 63 Tallon Road, Shenfield, CM13 1TG
Hours: Full Time, Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm
Salary: £22,000- £25,000 per annum depending on experience
Proficient Security Ltd are one of the industry’s leading SIA approved contractor security companies, as well as being in the top 2% for quality management. We provide a large range of security services nationwide working with some of the major players in the construction industry, these services include: Manned Guarding for Critical National Infrastructure, Specialist Security Services, CCTV Systems, Alarm Response, Corporate Security, Construction Site Security.
Areas of Accountability:
- Provide a comprehensive Bookkeeping service.
- Complete Bank reconciliations.
- Adhere to all proper accounting standards and procedures.
- Meet deadlines and budgets.
- Maintain an accurate audit trail.
- Liaise with other departments.
- Proven background in Bookkeeping
- AAT Qualified (or currently working towards)
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivation with a 'can do' attitude
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Professional, determined, ambitious and focused