Head Chef Vacancy - Live In (Available) £30,000 + Bonus - Near Petersfield
We are working with a well-known Brewery group, recruiting for a Kitchen Manager to lead a brigade in a stunning site just outside of Petersfield.
Located a mile out of Petersfield town the site is a very successful and busy country pub in the heart of Hampshire.
With a 100-seater restaurant, 70 seater bar area and 3 outside areas our guests enjoy good quality food all day, every day.
The site delivered with weekly food sales ranging between £8k - £15k per week, the team are looking to build on this.
The team are all very friendly and highly motivated and believe in setting and achieving great standards.
We’re looking for a Kitchen Manager who is experienced with working with Branded Menus and is a strong leader of their Brigade.
· Working within a busy kitchen you will be responsible for leading a brigade to deliver quality fresh and seasonal cuisine
· Handling busy trade, especially lunch and early evening
· Manage the order and stock control process
· Assist with the development of new dishes for the menu
· Assist with the training and development of team members
· Work closely with the Front of House team and site management
· Ensuring the brigade is knowledgeable of the day’s service, menus and specials
· Ensure all mise-en-place and preparations for orders are completed to ensure the smooth, efficient service
· Training and coaching
· Planning and development of menus, specials and the brigade’s development
· Keeping control of staffing and menu costings, P&L accounts and all other financial responsibilities
· Recruitment, Interviewing and staff development
Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate/display:
· Lead and motivate a strong brigade to success
· An enthusiasm and drive
· Innovative, with a strong eye for detail
· Lead by example with a 'hands on approach’
· Excellent organisation skills
· Ambition to continually drive the business forward
· Excellent team player and leader
· Key management and development skills
· Good financial acumen
In Return you will receive:
· Salary Up to £30,000 + Bonus
· 48 hour contract
· Various company bonus schemes, including a performance bonus and an end of year operating profit bonus
· 28 days annual holiday, increasing annually
· Various company benefits including pension, healthcare etc
· Company awards and recognition schemes
For full information please contact one of our experienced consultants at EL8 Recruitment
We value all applications, however, due to volume numbers we are only able to contact candidates whose skills and experience closely match the requirements of our clients.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK and will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility.In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 we are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.