At USC we’ve been sourcing the latest trends and forging exciting brand partnerships for the past 2 decades - and we’re not about to stop anytime soon! Constantly moving forward and leading the way with our unrivalled ranges of branded clothing, footwear and accessories.
It’s all go here at our head office too! Whether you are buying, merchandising or helping ensure our site is up and running – there’s always something to get involved with. Our fast paced, dynamic and friendly team is a great place to start your career in fashion.
We are currently searching for a Buying Assistant to strengthen our team working to support all of our Buyers across all categories at USC.
- To assist with all basic administrative requirements, including filing, supply chain and sample management, and general communication with team and suppliers.
- To input orders in accordance with the company systems.
- To assist in call off of new season and continuity product.
- To carry out competitor analysis as and when required.
- To collate any trend information from appropriate materials, including magazines, internet etc.
- To examine weekly best and worst sellers, organising samples accordingly fully liaising with the team.
- To communicate any relevant product information requested at store level.
- To help organise and assist the Buyer with any other duties which may be required.
- Attention to detail
- Commercial awareness and awareness of relevant market and brands
- Good team interaction and strong communication skills
- Good organisation
- Good time management
So if you are up for the challenge and think that this could be the next step for you then APPLY TODAY