Bistro Manager, Cambridge Independent Bistro/Café, £20,000-£25,000
At Select Hospitality Cambridge we are currently recruiting on behalf of our client for a Café/Bistro Manager.
A thriving, independent café/ restaurant in the centre of Cambridge are looking for an enthusiastic, committed individual to take on the Manager role.
*Café/Bistro Manager needed for a busy bistro in central Cambridge to help build on already thriving business.
*A hands on approach role, the successful Bistro Manager will be in charge of leading the service on the floor as well as managing staff and supporting the owners in the administration of the business.
* The shifts entailed for the Manager would be 5 days out of 7.
Experience and Skills required
* A fantastic opportunity for someone who is genuinely interested in food and wine and would like to take on responsibility and use their initiative.
* An individual with fantastic management skills.
* Barista trained essential to help train new staff.
* A great opportunity for an individual at an Assistant Manager level in a high quality restaurant wanting more independence, creativity and scope to influence the business.
* Have a flexible approach to their work.
* Pro-active, enthusiastic, used to high volume.
Salary and Benefits
* My client is offering the successful Manager a salary between £20,000 - £25,000 all depending on experience.
* Share of the gratuities
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Graeme Lilly on at our Cambridge office.
Keep in touch and connect with us: