Senior Marketing Executive
Excellent opportunity for an experienced Marketer with a love of Food and Cookery to join a well-known brand as an integral part of it's Marketing Team.
Ideally you'll have at least 2 years' Marketing experience and a real passion for Food and Cooking. You'll also need to have excellent Digital and Social Marketing skills and be an avid user of Social Media.
- You’re a strategic thinker. Creative, yet interested in the data side of marketing to gain customer insight, measure campaigns etc
- You can hold your own in a conversation about ROI and understand the benefits of investing in Digital Marketing.
- All applicants must love cooking, watching cookery programmes, buying cooking gadgets, following celebrity chefs...!
- You have an understanding of SEO/SEA, CRM, websites, SMS and Apps.
- You’re on every social platform and understand their benefits.
- You know how to deal with all kinds of people from agencies to internal departments and you have great communication skills.
- You care about getting things right - but you also know when it’s important to hit deadlines.
Duties of the role -
- Prepare all key marketing documents for the UK Product Range - Product Manuals, Consumer Catalogue, Product POS materials, Digital POS, Trade Brochures etc
- Work with Sales Team to produce additional market information/presentations
- Liaise with Retail Customer Marketing departments to identify opportunities to grow sales
- Manage UK Trade / Consumer promotions
- Communicate promotions to sales team
- Analyse and report promotion results, making recommendations for future promotions
- Product management
- Present New Products to the Sales Team
- Manage Product Line-Up Calendar
Create a Social Media community to interact with customers on new recipes, new products, new events, online blogging/reviews etc
Assist with SEO, CRM & website updates
- Competitor Analysis
- Pricing Matrix of Key Product Categories
- Management of UK Market data including GfK reporting
- Interpret Market data into usable commercial insight for UK Team and prepare information for HQ Marketing
- Management of UK PR Agency
- Define the PR priorities for the UK market
- Manage the development of Press Releases
- Brief Agency on PR Activities E.g. Press Launches
- Monitor and measure effectiveness of PR activity
- Share weekly PR report and ad hoc PR news with the Commercial team
- Management of partnerships with Professional Food Contacts
- Develop and Implement UK Strategy with UK Professional Food Contacts
- Manage Stock Loan Database for Cookery Schools and Professionals
- Be the point of contact for Cookery Schools, Professional Chefs, Home Economists
Manage involvement in Consumer events such as Good Food Show and Trade events such as CIH.
Develop Marketing Calendar at the beginning of each fiscal year to provide a framework for activity and the related expenditure for the year
Manage Marketing Expenditure and reconcile monthly expenditure.
Fluency in French would be an advantage, although not essential.
- Competitive basic salary
- Bonus of approximately 10% of annual base salary, depending upon the operational and financial performance
- Contribution to a Personal Pension Scheme
Godalming, Surrey. We are looking for candidates who live close to the offices.