Agile Automation Test Engineer - Global Publishing & Software
Agile Automation Test Engineer - Global Publishing & Software Company
£55,000 to £65,000 plus Bonus, Package and Benefits
* Multi-national publishing company with over 20- years experience *
Testing Circle are looking for 2 Agile Automation Test Engineers to join a famous publishing brand with over 200 years experience. The Agile Automation Test Engineer will join a highly technical delivery team of Developers, Testers and Project Managers delivering market leading Document Management, Search, Content Sharing and Business Intelligence products.
As the Agile Automation Test Engineer you will work with both in-house and third party Quality Assurance teams to build complex, robust and comprehensive test automation frameworks and building upon those that are currently built. You will work in pair programming and pair-testing teams to improve code, automation and product quality.
You will have the following experience
- Understanding of system architecture
- Pair programming or Three Amigos way of working
- Building automated tests and frameworks
- Experience of Cloud Computing
- Experience of CI / Continuous Integration
- Experience of Performance / Load Testing using JMeter
The Agile Automation Test Engineer will receive the following package:
- £55 - 65k basic
- Contributory Pension
- 24 days holiday
- Working from home
- Life & Health Cover
If interested in this role then please contact Nick Mayo at Testing Circle for more details.