The House of Commons Catering Service are looking for 3 Commis Chefs to join their award winning brigade. They will be required toassist senior chefs in the efficient and effective running of a designated kitchen to include;
· Preparation, production and service of all menu items
· Any required mise-en-place as instructed by the Senior Chefs
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
· Relevant catering qualifications i.e. minimum NVQ level 1&2 or equivalent qualification(s).
· Relevant cooking experience in a similar position.
· A sound understanding of current Food Hygiene and Health and Safety practices.
Annual leave starting at 28 days pro rata
Interest-free season ticket loan
Child care voucher scheme
Discounted membership of the in-house gym
To apply, please submit your CV.