Procurement Administrator Job in Milton Keynes for the financial sector, paying up to £25k (DOE)
Your new company
A highly recognisable organisation based in Milton Keynes with great job prospect for development and growth, are seeking a procurement administrator.
Your new role
You will be responsible for technical and administration procurement process and third party management; producing detailed analysis of the performance of the third party stakeholders, making sure all suppliers are sticking to service agreements
What you'll need to succeed
- Skilled in relevant software (SAP, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and other packages), with ability to run database queries
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and accuracy
- Good capability levels in analysis and interpretation of data, being able to draw succinct and meaningful conclusions
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to challenge business processes / information, where appropriate
- Effectively manage and influence stakeholders to ensure the right outcomes for both the organisation and its customers
- Ability to effectively plan and organise work in order to meet strict deadlines
- Demonstrates Drive to produce results
What you'll get in return
- Annual bonus
- 25 days Holiday plus bank holidays with the option to buy 5 more days
- Retail and High Street discounts
- Flex benefits including childcare vouchers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.