A well know retail business based in Milton Keynes are looking for a Commercial Accountant to join their expanding finance team and business partner with the marketing/operations teams.
An established and well known brand based in Milton Keynes are looking for a Commercial Accountant to partner with their Marketing and Operations teams, the Commercial Accountant will be involved in the following duties:
- Period end results full analytical review and presentation to senior management
- Preparation of audit information on both P&L and Balance Sheet
- Ownership of P&L budgets, forecast and strategic plans to agreed timetables, including full analysis of key cost drivers
- Ownership of Balance Sheet & Cash forecasts, ensuring triangulation and liaising with Business Planning and cost centre owners
- Ownership of the promotional voucher budget and forecast ensuring relevant stakeholders have been engaged
- Provide periodic detailed review of promotional vouchers ensuring knowledge of all movements
- Provide promotional voucher reporting and analysis
- Conduct Balance Sheet reviews to identify risks and opportunities
- To provide and conduct monthly management information meetings with Senior Marketing/Operations Managers
- Provide ad-hoc support to the Marketing Finance Manager
The successful Accountant will match the following criteria or equivalent:
- Qualified accountant, graduate calibre
- Ability to operate and influence across grades and departments
- Self starter with an ability to think 'outside the box'
- Well developed inter-personal skills and customer focused
- Strong technical systems skills. Excel, Access and Business Objects
If you are a progressive and driven individual then this is an ideal opportunity for you to work for a forward thinking business and fast track your career.
Get in contact with James Taylor on 01908-044000 or