Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of Aged debt, reducing debt via telephone and email
- Working with client portals ensuring self bills are accurately reconciled and any discrepancies identified and resolved weekly
- Investigating and resolving processes for all other outstanding debt
- Prepare information for weekly debtor meetings with management
- Liaise and build relationships with both internal and external stake holders
- Ensuring targets are met and reviewed with manager on a weekly / monthly basis
- Intermediate Excel Skills.
- 1 years experience in a fast paced credit control environment preferably within sales .
- Experience of working to collection and aged debt targets.
- Sage 200 experience desirable but not essential
- Must be able to work under own Autonomy and have an outcome focussed approach
- Methodical and able to work to tight deadlines
- Good relationship building skills
- Possess drive and determination
There will also be a monthly bonus as well as the basic salary