My client is a successful software development business based in Dudley who is currently expanding due to recent acquisitions. They have their shared service centre based in Dudley where all finance processing is completed for all entities within the group.
They are currently looking for someone with experience managing a large customer portfolio and conducting the full range of Credit Control duties such as adding new customer, credit checks, setting and amending credit limits, chasing payments, setting payment plans and following aged debt processes to court order letters.
My client is offering excellent training and development and due to consistent growth within the business, there is some scope for the role to develop. You will be working as part of friendly and experienced team within a large open plan office.
Ideally you will:
- Have previous experience working in a credit control position is a highly process driven and very fast paced environment
- Have experience using Excel to an intermediate level and the ability to pick up new systems quickly as some internal systems are bespoke
- Be used to meeting deadlines and working with a large portfolio of customers as you will be responsible for the credit control for several sites
- Have an excellent telephone manner and able to manage relationships while hitting cash collection targets
In return you will:
- Work for a well established business and have ownership of your own workload
- Receive excellent training and development and continuous support with some future opportunity to progress as the business is rapidly growing
- Enjoy a challenging and varied role working with a supportive and experienced team
- Enjoy excellent benefits and sociable working hours
If you feel you have the right skills and are interested in this position, please send us your CV.