German Speaking Recruitment Consultant - £25K - Central London - Financial Technology Recruitment
Our Client is a global provider of interim & permanent recruitment services specific to Financial Systems delivery and business change. Their business model is highly niche focusing on the provision of interim & permanent professionals who blend Finance & Accounting knowledge with Technology, Change and Project Management expertise.
This is a full time German-speaking role based in the City and paying up to £25,000 plus bonus and commission.
Key responsibilities of the role:
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for entrepreneurial minded, self-motivated individuals to take responsibility for increasing the company’s footprint within the Financial Systems market.
- Creation and maintenance of a quality client and candidate database.
- Business development primarily through networking
- Preparation of proposals, tenders and preferred supplier agreements and presentations.
- Candidate recruitment and selection at all levels
- Building rapport with all candidates from a senior level down and establishing a database from which to select quality applicants
- Sustaining competitive advantage by constant product/service development
- Developing and maintaining business through high quality customer service and relationship building
- Negotiating contracts with clients and candidates to ensure profitability.
- Advertising, writing of marketing campaigns, mailshots
- There will be requirements to travel out to Switzerland and Germany and longer term opportunities to assist in setting up and growing offices in these locations
Your ideal personality and qualifications:
- Fluency in English and German and a willingness to speak to and meet with both candidates and clients to establish long term relationships
- Intelligence, integrity and a positive, flexible, and open minded
- Delivery focused
- High levels of energy and commitment
- Persuasive, with an innovative and creative approach
- Attention to detail, strong inter-personal skills, a positive “can do” attitude are also critical
- Ideally looking for people with full lifecycle recruitment experience adept at growing candidate and client relationships with a natural consultative style
- You will embrace the opportunity to work in a start-up environment with the backing of a well-established recruitment business determined to repeat the success it has already enjoyed in other territories