Regulatory Specialist / Manager
A leading research-focused healthcare group is seeking qualified individuals to join their regulatory affairs team. With continual organisational growth and a strong pipeline, their regulatory affairs team is looking to bring in a new regulatory affairs specialist or manager.
- Manages regulatory responsibilities associated with the development, support, and manufacturing of the Company's medical device products.
- Manages and develops regulatory strategies and plans to for timely approval of new products
- Reviews labeling
- Manages filing and submissions of registrations
- May have HR function for hiring, interviewing, performance feedback, etc.
- Monitors and assesses Regulatory developments related to the Company's products.
- 4+ Years Regulatory Affairs Experience
- Hands-on submissions experience with IVD or class II/III medical device company
- Must be collaborative and work well in team settings
- Must have strong communication skills, both verbally and written
- Bachelor's Degree (Lifesciences or Engineering strongly preferred)
An excellent salary plus a very attractive benefits package is on offer. This is an urgent requirement so interviews will be immediate. If you are interested in this great opportunity please contact me Laura Watson on 01-8883477 and click apply with an updated CV for immediate consideration.To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com