Digital Marketing Executive - Ecommerce
A leader in outsourced ecommerce services from the Far East with rapidly growing operations in the UK and Europe, are looking for an experienced Web Digital Marketing Executive to join their City of London team.
The company operates as a one-stop-shop for major businesses to outsource their ecommerce business, and also have a range of their own and joint venture web stores.
LOCATION: City of London
SALARY: £25-35K, depending on experience
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for planning, implementing and analysing digital advertising strategies such as social ads, PPC (pay-per-click), and affiliate ads - while identifying opportunities to improve organic performance through effective SEO.
The role will draw on your skills and expertise in the field to deliver full reports to assess activity, handling PPC campaigns and driving sales, and communicating closely with PR/event activity and website development teams to plan and deliver the most effective ads.
- Comprehensive understanding of web architect and online / digital marketing and ecommerce business
- Excellent knowledge of Digital ads, such as PPC, display networks, social ads, affiliate marketing
- Solid experience with web analytics tools, particularly Google Analytics
- Knowledge of tag management, particularly Google Tag Manager
- Strong interest in digital media platforms, emerging trends and how to adopt them for the benefit of the business
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of attention to detail
- A flexible approach to work, the ability to prioritise competing deadlines and a willingness to go 'above and beyond’ to deliver great work
- Calm under pressure and sensitive to cultural differences in the work place
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 2 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.