Head of Business Intelligence
This vibrant, innovative, and dynamic retailer are looking for a Head of Business Intelligence to lead a cross-functional team, grow the area, and lead on a number of projects to deliver actionable reporting, insight, and analytics to the business.
The Head of Business Intelligence is a key role within this e-commerce organisation who are committed to exploiting their data and utilising it to maximum effect. You will work closely with heads of all business functions, to understand their information requirements, and ensure the business intelligence team is partnering with them to provide useful, accurate and timely data; with a particular focus on marketing/merchandising, trading and buying, and finance, but the role will truly touch on all areas of the business.
You'll be joining a hugely successful, and rapidly expanding Manchester business, where innovation and dynamism thrive. The business already have a BI team in place, have some excellent tools and systems, and are producing highly useful information, but there is lots to be done, improving the understanding of the customer and product, and building a function that will be fit for the future growth.
To be successful in this unique business, the Head of Business Intelligence should have:
- Retail and ideally e-commerce experience
- Proven experience in managing a team of BI Analyst and Developers
- Strong commercial awareness; the ability to understand key business drivers and the information/data/reporting required around them
- Strong stakeholder and relationship management skills, working with business heads across multiple functions
- An openness to change, dynamic and innovative attitude, and the ability to work in a fast-paced, fast-changing environment
If you are a Senior BI Manager or Head of BI looking for a role in a growing, successful organisation, where you can have significant impact, please get in touch on or