Season Ticket Administrator / Marketing Executive for Euro Car Parks, Central London
An amazing opportunity for a Season Ticket Administrator / Marketing Executive to work within a fast paced department of a market leading Car Park Management Company based in Central London involving sales, marketing and financial administration responsibilities. Accounting experience is desirable.
As one of the largest Car Parking Companies in the UK with many prestige clients and customers, we are looking for a Season Tickets Administrator/ Marketing Executive who will be able to administer ECP’s current portfolio of customers and ensure that sales continue to increase.
The role will involve the following;
- To take control of the day to day operation of the administration of the season tickets function for Euro Car Parks ensuring the highest levels of service are provided to internal/external clients
- To assist the season ticket sales team in arranging and agreeing new season tickets with customers
- To deputise in all areas of Finance when staff are absent and provide assistance and support to both the Credit Control Manager and Assistant Accountant
Financial and Administration Duties
- To administer season tickets / allocation of car park permits when remittance is received and payment identified
- To take payment online for any season ticket / permit applications to process payments
- Responsible for the administration of the Direct Debit scheme for season ticket payments dealing with providing receipts and updating the direct debt register
- To be responsible for administering the customer permits for management clients
- Responsible for invoicing and credit control
Sales and Marketing Duties
- To maintain a season ticket sales database and produce detailed reports on sales and payments
- To respond to customer queries by telephone, email or letter
- To take all season ticket telephone calls and to deal with them appropriately
- To assist the season ticket sales team in maximising the value of season ticket sales via various avenues
General Management Duties
- Provide assistance and information to other members of Finance as the need arises
- Undertake special projects and ad hoc tasks on any area of the company’s business
- To contribute to the overall success of the company through the proactive recommendation of ideas to improve the overall standard of service offered by the company
- Work closely with the operating and other support departments to ensure their requirements are fully understood and that we meet all agreed targets and service levels
The ideal candidate will have previous administration experience, exceptional communication skills both written and verbally, be extremely numerate (use of SUN would be an advantage) and have superior IT and business skills.
We are looking for a team player who can go the extra mile with the ability to continually add value. This is a fast moving industry so a good understanding of different technologies and being commercially aware is an advantage.
It is a very demanding and interesting role requiring the ability to multi task and prioritise workloads effectively and efficiently.
If you feel you have the required skills to undertake the role please send your CV and covering letter.
We are an equal opportunities employer