Payroll Project Analyst - £45-50K - 12 Month - London Bridge
My professional services client is in pursuit of a Payroll Project Analyst to join their business and support the Payroll Project Manager on a fixed term of 12 months, whilst they implement a new payroll solution.
To be considered for this role, the ideal candidate must -
- have a solid track record of payroll project experience, ideally within professional services
- ideally have worked in a Team Leader or Supervisory level position
- experience in the provision of a full payroll service including manual calculations and P11Ds
- be up to date in relation to UK PAYE and HMRC legislations
- enjoy working as part of a team and providing support to the larger payroll team
Experience of ADP will be highly regarded (but not essential), in addition to knowledge of legislations relating to overtime, holiday pay and expense claims.
Upon entry into this assignment, the successful candidate can look forward to
- entry into a highly regarded international law firm
- the opportunity to be involved in data mapping
- assiting in the review, testing and implementation of a new solution and documenting associated processes and results
- excellent benefits
This opportunity will allow you to sink your teeth into an exciting project.
APPLY NOW !